At Corporate Business Solutions , we have the expertise to help your small to medium – size business access the knowledge that is often needed to achieve success. In today’s market, we realize that many business owners often seek out small business loans for assistance in growing their brand. Although small business loans became extremely difficult to obtain after the recession of 2008, changes have recently been made in order to help improve the chances of business owners successfully securing much-needed business loans.
A great resource for business owners is the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA.) This organization offers a variety of small business loan programs for very specific purposes:
- General Small Business Loans: 7(a) – The 7(a) Loan Program, SBA’s most common loan program, includes financial help for businesses with special requirements.
- Microloan Program – SBA’s Microloan Program provides small, short-term loans to small business concerns and certain types of not-for-profit child-care centers.
- Real Estate & Equipment Loans: CDC/504 – The CDC/504 Loan Program provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment or real estate.
- Disaster Loans- SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters. SBA disaster loans can be used to repair or replace the following items damaged or destroyed in a declared disaster: real estate, personal property, machinery and equipment, and inventory and business assets.
- Loan Programs – From starting up or expanding your business to recovering from disasters, SBA loan programs are available to help your business succeed. You can explore various types of loans that may be available to help your business succeed. You can explore various types of loans that may be available to you, including: 7(a) loans, which are part of SBA’s most common program; real estate and equipment loans; disaster recovery and even exporting!
To learn more about us and / or to schedule your complimentary appointment with the business experts at Corporate Business Solutions, call us at 877-357-9366.